About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 September 2017

2 DP for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Kath.
She has chosen a theme of using at least 2 designer papers.
I used two sheets from an LOTV paper pad - Timeless Victorian.
This lovely large flower was in some candy I was lucky to win.

I inked all the edge and the corners with Plum Cobbler Colour Cloud. 

I embellished with two of my stick pins, some ribbon John Next Door gave me with one of my pearl gems on the top.
Pins and gems available on my page at top of my blog.







As our sponsor is Tattered Lace, I did set out to use a butterfly cut with their Pinpoint set, then got carried away with the flower.



So here is my another card I have put on the Challenge blog, using the pinpoint butterfly!!!!!



The sentiment is one of John Next Door's, heat embossed in gold.

Two tiny organza bows with two of my tiny butterflies on top.

I used what was left from the two sheets of 8x8 papers inside one of the cards.
Waste not want not!!!!


*********




I have a little Bingo or Tic Tac Toe  on my Facebook Page.
Why not pop over and have a go.

Have a good weekend and make a card to join in the challenge.
xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

brenda said...

Lots of lovely hues of lilac Wendy and how prettily that flower contrasts against the first. Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Val Jones said...

Both lovely Wendy but that yellow flower is to die for.
Love Valxxx

Unknown said...

Two pretty cards Wendy, love the flower and such a good idea to put the butterflies onto the small bows, I may try that if you don't mind? x

Mervi said...

Two fabulous cards!
Happy weekend;-))m

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards Wendy and a gorgeous choice of papers, one of my fav packs which is almost finished :(
Have a good weekend x Susan x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Wendy, the flower is beautiful and make a fabulous focal point, both cards are beautifully designed, and embellished, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous I love them both. The papers you have used are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy. Loving the designs and gorgeous embellishments!

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
2 very beautiful and wonderful creations.
That organza flower on the first is gorgeous, and the buuterfly on your second is also gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy, pretty butterflies x

Tracy said...

Lovely Butterflies, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card wendy, lovely butterflies
Lorraine x

pam said...

Two wonderful cards Wendy, love the decorations.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Two really gorgeous creations Wendy, both in gorgeous colours but really love the colours of the first card.

Kath x

Alison59 said...

Two stunning creations Wendy :-)

Janice said...

Afternoon Wendy, sorry have missed the last few days of your blog, but you have been busy creating wonderful cards. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy ... thank yo so much for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments ... I love your cards so much to look at ... I love the "candy flower" on your first card so nice to be able to use it in your own designs ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels